Golf

I am not blogging today to debate how the US lost the Ryder Cup. Let me explain to everyone how a little touch of Pinehurst Country Club had an affect on the 39th Matches.

Pinehurst member Randy Sabados, known poet, was quoted by avid golf fan Justin Timberlake during the Opening Ceremonies on Thursday. It was quite the performance as a matter of fact. Click here for the link to view the video.

According to Sabados, "I didn't even know about it until a former member emailed me. I got home last night and Googled it and found out that Justin had used poemhunter.com to find a good golf poem and used mine! I was flabbergasted! and honored!"

You can also find this twelve year old poem coming soon on www.Randyspoeticphotography.com.

Congratulations Randy and to Team Europe for maintaining the fact that the Ryder Cup truly is the greatest tournament in the game.

Comments

  1. Fantastic. Congratulations to Randy and kudos to you, Steve, for publishing this.

    Dwayne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment